Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

[NEWS] 130319 Onew pinpoints Ali as the singer he'd choose to do a duet with

Posted Image

On SBS Power FM "Park So Hyun's Love Game," SHINee came out as guest members.

On this day, DJ Park So Hyun asked, "Are there any singers you want to work with in the future?" At this, Onew said, "Yoon Jong Shin recently said through a program that he wants to give me a song."

Other members asked, "Are you going to do a duet with Yoon Jong Shin?" and Onew said, "I don't know about doing a duet with Yoon Jung Shin but I'll just take the song. The person that I want to do a duet with is Ali."

Internet users who saw this commented, "I think Onew and Yoon Jong Shin would make a great duet together", "Yoon Jong Shin is going to laugh when he hears this" and "Lucky Ali."

Source: KpopStarz

No comments:

Post a Comment