Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, March 11, 2013

[INFO] 130311 MBC Korean Music Wave in Bangkok Artist Setlist

Posted Image

SHINee will be performing at the MBC Korean Music Wave in Bangkok concert on March 16, 2013 at the Rajamangala National Stadium. Below is a list of songs each artist will be singing.

Boy Bands

1. 2AM
  • One Spring Day
  • I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me
  • Never Let You Go
2. SHINee
  • Sherlock (Clue+Note)
  • Beautiful
  • Dream Girl
3. BEAST
  • Shock
  • Beautiful
  • Beautiful Night
4.TeenTop
  • Crazy
  • Miss Right
  • To You
5. Exo K
  • History
  • MAMA
  • Angel
6. Mblaq
  • Mona Lisa
  • This is War
  • Oh Yeah
7. Infinite
  • Be Mine
  • Chaser
  • Paradise
8. BTOB
  • WOW
  • I only know love
9. B.A.P
  • Warrior
  • ONE SHOT
  • NO MERCY
10.FT Island
  • Severely
  • Like Birds
  • I wish
11. NU’EST
  • HELLO
  • Action
12. Airplane
  • So Pretty
  • This Moment
13. B1A4
  • Beautiful Target
  • Tried to Walk
  • Baby Good Night
14. A-JAX
  • 2MYX
  • HOT GAME
Girl Groups

1. 4Minute
  • Hot Issue
  • Volume Up
  • Heart To Heart
2. Sistar
  • Alone
  • Ma Boy
  • Loving You
3.Secret
  • POISON
  • Talk That
  • Love in Move
4. T-ARA
  • Lovey-Dovey
  • Roly-Poly
  • Sexy Love
5. Miss A
  • Good bye Baby
  • I don't need a man
  • Bad Girl Good Girl
6. 2NE1
  • I Love You
  • Fire
  • I AM THE BEST
7. A Pink
  • BUBIBU
  • My My
8. KARA
  • Mister
  • Pandora
  • STEP
Source: KMW Bangkok Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment