Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

[TRANS] Taemin had a tour of movie theaters to promote Koala Kid

-At Nowon

Hello, I’m at Koala…Koala Kid
(fans: haha)
Taemin in the role of Johnny
I’m happy to hear you enjoyed the movie
And please spread it not just to two people, but to five people
You must tell five people the movie was good even if you think it was not
(fans: it was good~)
It is! So you must tell five people, thank you.

-At Kundae

Yeh (kk, the line is…) Yeh
As all before me said, and I think it’s more appropriate to tell five or six people rather than two
Did you enjoy the movie?
(fans: Yes! No! *it was before the movie started)
Why did you lie?
Hope you enjoy the movie and make it go viral

-At Youngdeungpo

Hello, I’m Taemin in the role of Johnny at Koala Kid
Yeoreoboon, enjoy the movie and spread it ‘jjoakjjoak’
(fans: Yes!)
Thank you

- At Shilim

Hello, I’m Taemin in the role of Johnny at Koala Kid
We worked hard for the movie, for dubbing
The movie is fun, so I hope you like it
Hope you come back with five or six people you know and enjoy the movie
Thank you

- At Myoungdong

Hello, I’m Taemin in the role of Johnny at Koala Kid
Yeoreoboon, thanks for your hard work (*Taemin sees the same fans have toured the cinemas with him)
(fans: hahaha)
You know what I’m going to say, don’t you?
You MUST tell five people!
(fans: something different~)
No I can’t because I’m an expensive guy
Thank you (fans: No way~)
(*The director tells Taemin to do the movie headline)
Uh hum (clearing his voice) I’ll do it hiding
“A true hero never gives up!”

Trans by jujugal 
shared by: nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment