Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, January 1, 2012

[TRANS] 120101 Jjong & Key UFO Replies

image
Fan : Glad, I’m glad that I’m a Jonghyun’s fan, so glad, very glad, daebak glad, you know my mind, right?
Jonghyun : Yes I know..

Fan : Hugh You know my mind? then do you know how much i love you and how much i know you? my hands and feets are curling..
Jonghyun : of course I know..

Fan : Because I’m a young fan.. I’m about to cry.. I’m happy now why am I crying..
Jonghyun : stupid why do you cry..Jonghyun wiped her eyes..and.. warak!!(embracing sound)

Fan:(to jonghyun) ha.. I’ll tell you carefully and I’m going to be brave(a song lyrics).. warakgi in oppa’s arms
Key : ㅋㅋㅋㅋwarak-giㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwarak-gi(she added internet verb endings to a normal ward)

image
Fan : What is your new year’s wish?*~*?
Jonghyun : You staying healthy

image
Fan : keung-keung oppa Isn’t there a smell? I smell you’re ufo town texting
Jonghyun : keung-keung It’s vague…

Fan : (to jonghyun) Ufo town’s charm is push and pull?
Key : I don’t do that as a hobby.

image
Fan : gui…You’re so cool I trembled in front of the TV.. I thought You’re singing with outrage like you’re venting your spite…
Jonghyun : I become scary when I try to rival out of pride

cr: 85n4
shared by: nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki

____________________________________________________________
The bottom is the main point, this UFO asked what is the album’s teaser about, Jjong’s reply (the last one):
[Jonghyun] There should be fancams out then ㅠㅠ
There were also other UFO asking whether the album teaser is true? Jjong replied it’s true.

Another UFO about comeback teaser:

[Fan] ★★★★★★★★Is this eye-catching now?★★★★ So please reply…
[Jonghyun] After our performance there was originally a SHINEE IS BACK BACK album teaser!!

Fan asked Onew on UFO asking if he will reply UFO, in the end Key replied to the fan:
[Key] The old man is sleepingㅋㅋ



Credits: haitianyuye
re-credit:eimanjjong

shared by: nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki

Translation of SHINee’s unofficial UFO representative, Kim Jonghyun’s first UFO reply in 2012:-
Translation of SHINee’s unofficial UFO representative, Kim Jonghyun’s first UFO reply in 2012:-
120101 [Fan] Jonghyun do you know that today’s response was especially good??? ㅋㅋㅋ The fans are very proud ah ㅠㅜ
[Jonghyun] Don’t be discouraged! Lift up your shoulders! Waited too long right, Sorry
Credits Chinese translation: haitianyueye

120101 [Fan] Jonghyun do you know that today’s response was especially good??? ㅋㅋㅋ The fans are very proud ah ㅠㅜ
[Jonghyun] Don’t be discouraged! Lift up your shoulders! Waited too long right, Sorry

Credits Chinese translation: haitianyueye
shared by: nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment