Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, January 20, 2012

[FA] 120116 Minho Fan Support Gifts for Press Conference of salamander Guru


This was taken and written by a backstage helper/staff (using Weibo) who received one of the fan support gift set done by a collaboration of Minho Fansites.

@贤爱07:The thing I love to do most is to receive fan-prepared food.. Every time I receive them, I feel really blissful. At the same time, I really respect them. Today, Minho's union fansite gave a set of presents which I love it so much~ That white cake is one my personal favourite cakes. It taste like mantou (a type of fluffy steamed bun)~ really appetising!

Source : weibo.com/zitong07, 太后の珉豪王纸 // Translation : soundtracklove@soompi.com

shared by; nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment