Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

[INFO] 120118 SHINee’s Taemin completes his first ‘Immortal Song 2′ recording

SHINee member Taemin shared his thoughts on filming KBS 2TV‘s ‘Immortal Song 2‘ for the very first time.

The singer shared the above photo via SHINee’s official me2day on the 17th and wrote, “I did my best at the ‘Immortal Song 2′ recording today. Everyone, please watch the episode and show me your support.”

In the photo, Taemin is holding a large box with a thermos sitting on top of it, and gave the camera a nervous and awkward smile. His face looked incredibly small compared to the items he was holding, garnering the interest of fans everywhere.

Netizens who saw his post responded with comments like, “I’m sure you did fine. Will always cheer you on“, “So cute, Taemin. Want him to be my little brother“, and more.

In related news, Taemin along with Sunghoon from ‘Brown Eyed Soul‘ recently joined the ‘Immortal Song 2′ line up.

Source & Image: SHINee’s official me2day
cr: allkpop
shared by: nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment