Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

[NEWS] 120116 Minho at “Salamander Guru” Production Report Conference


Oh Dalsoo, Lim Wonhee, Ryu Hyunkyung, SHINee’s Minho and Kim Kyuseon attended a production report conference of “Salamander Guru and the Shadows” held at SBS in Mok-dong, Seould, at 4 p.m., 16 Jan.

Minho said, “I don’t have much acting experience. I’m honored to gain more experience with good sunbae-nims. I decided to participate because of its good staff and story.”

To a reporter’s question, “Did Taemin, a sunbae in sitcom acting, help you much?”, he said, “Our members congratulated me and gave lots of advice. Especially Taemin, who acted in a sitcom, gave lots of advice and help.”

[from OSEN; http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=shinee&no=2558027; Trans by jujugal]

SHINee’s Minho gave hints about SHINee’s comeback. Minho said, “We concentrated on overseas activities last year. We are sorry for not having done activities in Korea. But this year we come back in full readiness, so you can look forward to it.

He continued, “We will repay fans for their long wait with good performances.

[from Joynews24 http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700200&g_serial=631184&rrf=nv; trans by jujugal]

SHINee’s Minho revealed that his members could appear as cameos.

At the press conference of SBS’s new sitcom, The Salamander Expert and the Shadow Operation that took place on January 16 4:00 p.m at Mokdong SBS in Seoul, Minho revealed, “Since I appear on the sitcom, I figured that our members should help me out.”

In this sitcom, he plays the role of a genius hacker Min Hyuk who approaches the salamander expert to reveal the secret behind his father’s death.

Minho said, “The play a chic and cold role, but I can’t hold myself from laughing because other actors just crack me up. The shooting is held in such a friendly atmosphere.”

He continues, “I really love movies, and I was astonished when I could talk with Oh Dal Soo and Lim Won Hee actors face to face. I love imitating them because they’re so funny and awesome.”

[from Korea.com]
cr: jujugal
shared by: nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment