Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, February 28, 2011

110228 SHINee's Minho thanks fans and gives advice on Star Call

Posted Image

SHINee's charismatic Minho recently made a new Star Call video. He talked about his triple crown win in the Idol Olympics, placing first in swimming, high jump, and the hurdle race. Minho began, "Idol Track Competition was held on New Year's Day. I did my best and won 3 gold medals." Onew can be heard commenting in the background, "He was the best."

Modestly, Minho replied, "Ah, I surprised myself. There were some events I didn't feel so self-confident in. I was very happy to win the first prize. Many people congratulated me, and fans liked it so much that I was happy too."

The rapper thanked his fans for their support, "I think it was thanks to your cheers that I won 3 gold medals. Thank you so much. I've liked sports from when I was little and have worked out regularly so I think that helped me to win."

He concluded his call by advising fans to take care of their health. "I hope you make it a rule to work out every day. Health is the most important, so take care and eat well without skipping a meal. Take care not to catch a cold. See you again, bye!"

What do you think of Minho's Star Call?


Source/Posted by: Koreaboo
admin ~nuha <3 bb~

No comments:

Post a Comment