Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, February 18, 2011

110218 Who are Kim Tae Hee's dream instructors? (SHINee mentioned)

Posted Image

In the episode scheduled for broadcast on February 17th, ‘Princess Seol’ of MBC’s “My Princess” will be revealing her list of ideal men she would like as her instructors for her ‘princess project.’
‘Seol’ is forced to take part in a new set of princess lessons, and in an attempt to make it more bearable, comes up with her own ideas by requesting Apple CEO Steve Jobs as her economics instructor, Joe Odagiri for her Japanese instructor, and John Park for her English instructor.

Some of her other suggestions include Rain as her choreographer, B2ST as her vocal trainer, SHINee as her art instructors, and Kim Nam Gil as her horseback riding instructor.

After completing her wish list, she hands it over to ‘Deputy Director Kim’ and exclaims, “You can get them all in by this week right? Please show me your power, Deputy Director!”

Source: Star News via Nate
Posted by: Allkpop

LOL LOL, how I wish I can get Rain as my choreographer, BEAST as my vocal trainer and SHINee as my art instructor. XD

admin ~nuha <3 bb~

No comments:

Post a Comment