Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, September 30, 2013

[TRANS] 130923 Official Board Update; Key

SKXuCs2.jpg

Hello. :-)
It's SHINee's Key!

I'm greeting you all through From. SHINee for the first time in a while.
There's something I want to say to everyone, so I'm leaving an entry..

First, to everyone who congratulated me on my birthday today!! Thank you all.
It's already been more than 5 years since I've received your love as Key of SHINee.
All of your love for me from your hearts is always surprising... <3

For my birthday this year, I heard that you gave heartwarming gifts
from giving a well as a gift to Cambodia
to helping out with a Russian child's medical fees.

Whenever I hear these kinds of news, I've always wanted to thank you formally.
Through this birthday, I have the chance to thank everyone once again.

Thank you so much~!!!
Because of you all who are doing many good deeds next to me,
I am able to always spend a happy birthday.

If our SHINee WORLD continues to share those beautiful and warm hearts
that they love me with, to more people in the world,
I think I can spend a happy birthday with an even more joyful and thankful heart~

I hope that everyone will be together with me
so the future can be remembered as even happier days.:-)

I'm working hard on preparing the next album, so look forward to it,
and I'll become a Key who can give you happiness~!!

Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday..
I love you :-)

Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment