Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, September 30, 2013

[TRANS] 130813-29 SHINee Twitter Update

130813
ONAnAIq.jpg
 TRANS:
Onew : Choi Moosung hyungnim is the best..

6Hkki16.jpg
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : I just saw tons of shooting stars and got so excited that I woke up all the members kekeke. They're all amazed. I'm satisfied. I made a wish!

AzSLK2M.jpg
QMYsYFi.jpg
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : Reporter Kang Eun Young made bad edits on Jonghyun's tweets... She's a known anti.... Jonghyun is shocked... 
Why did you do this?...? You used a cool photo for the other four members... 
I'm gonna hate you_(≥▽≤)/
(T/N: Jonghyun is joking, and his first tweet is imitating news article titles)

JKJObtt.jpg
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : You got annoyed because I pretended to be cute, right? Sorry!

 130819
rol5O3j.jpg
y8O4Cez.jpg
 TRANS:
Jaewon : Maybe it's because I haven't seen these shinys for a while, but it was nice. I really like their teamwork. Hope they cherish their deep friendship well. Live In Kobe.

130820

aVoQ5BX.jpg
iiehIl4.jpg
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : Gasp, I saw a celebrity at Garusogil shiver shiver shiver

AubcXXX.jpg
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : Celebrities all have small faces, are cool, and are pretty... How amazing...

130823
9D8EHXX.jpg
 TRANS:
Jonghyun :  I can't sleep... Sigh... What was the date of the 2010 SM Town again?? Heh
 130824
m3wioa2.jpg
nGVc3wc.jpg
 TRANS:
Hong Seokcheon :  The SHINee members came to support Minho during the Splash recording

130829
JKpHWe4.jpg
qu5AGZn.jpg
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : You could fill up a plate with my lips keke


Translated by: @shiningtweets

No comments:

Post a Comment