Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, June 22, 2013

[TRANS] 130621 SHINee WORLD J + PLUS Update; Onew


2013.06.21
It's me, Onew.

0HALm2m.jpg
vH27yAP.jpg
XkUMu9w.jpg

Hello to everyone of SHINee WOLRD J + PLUS.
I'm Onew.

The hot summer is already here.
It's the beginning of the rainy season, making it more humid and damp. In such a season like this, it would be great to sit in front of electric fan and have watermelon, right? ≧▽≦

(Let my thoughts sneakily reach out to everyone through this photo! ^▭^)

Next week will mark the release of our new album "Boys Meet U"! It will also mark the beginning of our tour too!
To those who had accepted my thoughts, let's make fun memories together at the tour venues~
I'll be waiting~!

Source: SHINee WORLD J + PLUS
Translated by: red @ shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment