Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, June 1, 2013

[TRANS] 130531 SHINee WORLD J + PLUS Update

2013.05.31
Christmas Tree!?



Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hello to everyone of SHINee WORLD J + PLUS.

Now I am at Seoul!
I'm in the middle of preparing for the tour that's starting from next month, but the other day was a holiday so I used it to walk around Seoul! (I wasn't slacking off you know hehehe)

What does this look like?
This is not a Christmas tree. Maybe it's hard to guess at first glance, but this is actually a padlock tree!

What makes it interesting is... lovers would write messages on a padlock, have it locked on any tree that they pick, and after that they would throw the key far away. As long as the key isn't found then the padlock can't be released so it is said that their love will be eternal.

I want to put a lock on it too~~! My heart screamed so then I returned to my place.

Now, now! It's time to get back to work~

Source: SHINee WORLD J + PLUS
Translated by: red @ shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment