Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, August 11, 2013

[NEWS] 130811 SHINee's Jonghyun puts to rest rumors of him enjoying a movie date with Nine Muses' Kyung Li

 
SHINee's Jonghyun quickly put his rumors to rest before they could spin out of control.

On August 11th, Jonghyun tweeted, "My stories are appearing a lot on community sites. If I tell you just the facts, I went to the movies with my friends, and they're just my friends not celebrities. I hope no one gets hurt by this. I found out because my friend sent me a picture~ I'm happy that there's many people around me who care for me like this. It's late, go to sleep~~ There must be a lot of people who are taking breaths of relief, I'm sorry. Even though it's not something I should be sorry about, I'm sorry."

On August 10th, some pictures were shared online claiming that Jonghyun had went on a movie date with Nine Muses' Kyung Li. After viewing the post, many started suggesting that the two idols were in a relationship, and Jonghyun had acted quickly to put the ridiculous rumors to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment