Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, November 9, 2013

[TRANS] 131108 SHINee WORLD J + PLUS

2013.11.08
It's me, Key.

 
q5IUx1y.jpg
Z94Kmmt.jpg
R439crq.jpg
rLDcyvt.jpg

Hello to everyone from SHINee WORLD J + PLUS.
It's me, Key.

It's been getting colder ever since November started. Everyone, are you free from colds?
Last month, there were a lot of chances to meet everyone, such as through the release event and SMTOWN LIVE, so I was very happy!

Speaking of which!!
Additional stages for the tour was announced, right ^▭^
My heart flutters when I think that I am going to spend Christmas with you again ♪

It's the Fukuoka concert at the end of this month! Please give your support for this concert as well.


Source: SHINee WORLD J + PLUS
Translated by: red @ shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment