Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, November 4, 2013

[TRANS] 131103 Jonghyun Twitter Update

HjmGt0e.png
TRANS:
Kim Jonghyun: This is a song I heard randomly a few years ago.. But no matter how much I look, I can't find it... It's a Japanese song.. And a male-female duet!
The lyrics I remember are... Doko ni iru no mado no soba ni iru yo nani wo shitteru no nani mo shitte nai yo, it was like that... If anyone knows, let me know!
 
jMb6FgT.png
TRANS:
Kim Jonghyun: I just remembered.. The contents of the lyrics were... The man is blind, so he keeps asking the woman, 'Where are you? What are you doing?', and the woman keeps answering, 'I'm by your side. I'm not doing anything'... It was such a good song... Find it together with me ㅜㅡㅠ
 
SCpXzsY.png 
TRANS:
Kim Jonghyun: "The Same Story"! I got it! Thank you ♥♥
 
Translated by: @shiningtweets

No comments:

Post a Comment