Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

[NEWS] SHINee’s Minho is Prettier than Actresses in the Drama ‘Medical Top Team’

SHINee’s Minho shared his thoughts on comments stating that he looks prettier than the actresses in his drama.
On November 20, MBC’s Medical Top Team posted a video clip of Minho’s interview on the official website.



Minho is currently playing the role of ‘Kim Sung Woo’ who is the third year resident in surgery.
A reporter asked “Some of the actresses have been ‘complaining’ because you look prettier than them on the screen. What is the key to looking so good?”

"The actresses have been just saying that for me. I feel grateful that many people comment on my looks in a positive way,” said Minho. “I don’t have any special beauty tips. I just sleep a lot to the point where I wake up just before my scene to look over the script again.”



Photo credit: MBC

No comments:

Post a Comment