Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, November 23, 2013

[NEWS] SHINee′s Taemin Says he Lacks Sense on Shows

SHINee’s Taemin and Key guested on SBS power FM’s Cultwo Show on November 22.


When the DJ of the radio, Cultwo, asked the two to introduce themselves, Key said, “Hello I’m SHINee’s master key, Key,” and Taemin said, “I’m SHINee’s maknae, Taemin.”
When Cultwo’s Jung Chan Woo asked Taemin what he thinks of his personality, Taemin answered, “I tend to get a lot of misunderstandings because of my looks. Many people have mistaken me to be a girl since I was young.”

Then he added, “I also think that I lack sense to catch what other people think or what the program staff wants from me, oftentimes going in the wrong direction.


Photo credit: C-Jes Entertainment 
cr: mwave

No comments:

Post a Comment