Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, June 2, 2012

[TRANS] 120602 Jjong Twitter Updates& Tweet Mentioned SHINee


Here~ Allowance~ Keep up the good work~

Credit: famous_jae

*jonghyun deleted the first tweet which says:


I felt space time curling up as I was sober. In order to protect the world, I didn’t even hesitate to use aggressive language. I covered it, of course. http://t.co/BFNI5ZhC

Friend: That’s the truth.
Friend: I’m kinda drunk right now so I’m having an honest talk between the two of us that I can’t normally do since it’s embarrassing!
Friend: I believe that all of us, be it Howoon, you, me, Jiyoung, or Joonyuk, are true best friends who we can lean on when we’re going through a hard time.
Jonghyun: -covered text-




TRANS:
I couldn’t sleep so I was looking through my photo album and discovered something fun. I had to cover his name though. This is a secret of when my friend drank and kakaotalked so I blocked him for a few days 

Pic Trans:
Friend: I’m very devastated. If you weren’t a celebrity but just a friend.. If you were a friend that I made memories with, it would have been possible. 
Jonghyun: When you see this in the morning, high kick yourself. 
Friend: I know I’ll be embarrassed once I’m sober but I’m still saying it! keke that’s what I think. A true friend… Once I’m sober. I’ll embarrassingly contact you, keke



TRANS:
Goodbye, Lee Kyunghoon, my friend.

Translation Credit: shiningtweets



TRANS:
Fighting!!!

Picture Translation:
Friend: …you have given me shame/ I’m going to crush you….
Jjong: ke he Thats why Kyung-hun-ah control your drinking.. Dont Kakaotalk after you drink.. The fact that you aren’t doing this to only me, and that others are looking too… “Has your ex-girlfriend slept?” Dont send me such things too.. Hwaiting!! 



TRANS:
I wish Kyunghunie can regain his senses soon


Picture Translation:
Jjong: keke What keke
Friend: Lets fight This isnt it. There’s no use in calling your mom. Since she sees me more often.
Jjong: ….Kyunghun-ah why do you say such things…. A fight…. its just that im worried about you drinking.. You’r too much.. Kyunghunie…


:
TRANS:
As expected Kyunghunie, as my friend, knows me well. My friend Kyunghunie!!! Start working now!! Stop playing!!


Picture Translation:
Friend: After writing all that, then you’ll capture it again/ You, really, an devil-like person. Ah, Whatever. Firstly remove those words or stuff from Twitter
Jjong: No



TRANS:
Kyunghunie is angry


Picture Translation: 
Jjong: Say ‘Please delete it’
Friend: Whatever. Dont remove it then. You …argh really. Fine.
Jjong: Hwaiting! 


Credit: realjonghyun90
Translation Credit: venessa_chun



No comments:

Post a Comment