Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jonghyun Updates his Twitter 120626

TRANS:
View Video here: http://yfrog.us/n8kqpgz
What… is this feeling… The combination with the music… is strangely cu… cute…!!!



TRANS:
I almost bought it…!!!



TRANS:
My combat power is a bit strong keke



 I kidnapled Yeonie and Sunnie..!!!
T/N: 2012 expo mascots

I met the Yeonniesunnie part timer back stage. It’d been more fun if it was a guy but it was a woman. As soon as she saw me she said “I’m Yeonniesunnie!!ㅠㅠㅠ” and gave me the dolls kehe I’m gonna keep it on my bed thanks thanks!!!

But I forgot which one’s Yeonnie and which one’s Sunnie..The left one is Yeonnie..??Yeonnie and Sunnie’s genders are..hmm..
______________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun Updates his Twitter 120627

I was getting ready to sign IAM photocards~~!! Hmm? Who is that

TRANS:
 kekeke Avengers’ Nick Fury must be an SM singer kekekeke The power of 7 combat power kekekeke There’s Avengers’ Nick Fury in the IAM photocard!!
____________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun twitter update @ 1.12amkst 120628

TRANS;
The fact that you don’t have an iPhone…!! Looks like I’m about to do a presentation!! Just wearing New Balance!! Thank you for taking the picture nicely ^^


cr: realjonghyun90
trans; shningtweets



No comments:

Post a Comment