Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, December 23, 2013

[TRANS] 131222-23 Twitter Update

9D5Il1D.png
Jonghyun: The star of the lips that covered my entire body pic.twitter.com/jSCZWNk0uM
vzCgf9K.jpg 


wEBVS1M.png
Jonghyun: The 'Red Candle' that I worked on is out~~!!^^ I had a lot of fun writing the song and lyrics imagining that Dambi-noona would sing it...!! Please listen to it at least once ^^
CU1U5qB.png

jy1bKtN.png
artmagician: SHINee's sm week concert ended awesomely. I think the magic video came out nicely too. Good work, everybody. http://t.co/KqLkJ7hz0N (T/N: Lee Kyungjae is the magician who taught SHINee magic for "The Wizard" concert.)
XS9q2eA.jpg

OAZxlFf.png
Jonghyun : "@NEWDONGJIN: I am actually dating SHINee's Jonghyun. I thought the busy star would be shocked to know that he's dating me, so I'm keeping it a secret from him. (You guys should think about it too. When yoy come to your senses, be dating Shin Dongjin.)" Wait, what is this?

0bYOzS1.png
Jonghyun : @NEWDONGJIN I'm gonna sue you for spreading false information kehe

aRMdT1E.png
Jonghyun : @NEWDONGJIN Who are you to be doing this!! I'm gonna run away!!

GK7W9oW.png
Dongjin: @realjonghyun90 It's not false information. It's just that you haven't known yet no no.

Dongjin: If Kim Jonghyun sues me, I'll be happy with being the defendant.
(T/N: This Twitter user often tweets Jonghyun these types of ridiculous things for fun.)

Translated by: @shiningtweets

No comments:

Post a Comment