Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Thursday, December 19, 2013

[NEWS] 131218 SHINee’s Taemin and Girl’s Day Minah to Parody ‘The Heirs’ at the ′2013 SBS Gayo Awards′

SHINee’s Taemin and Girl’s Day Minah will soon parody scenes from The Heirs for 2013 SBS Gayo Awards.

At the press conference for 2013 SBS Gayo Awards, which took place on December 18, Taemin expressed his gratitude for “being a part of the big project.”

In the music drama to be showcased at the award ceremony, Taemin will act as ‘Kim Tan’ while Minah will act as ‘Cha Eun Sang’ from the drama The Heirs.

SHINee’s Taemin and Girl’s Day Minah to Parody ‘The Heirs’ at the ′2013 SBS Gayo Awards′
“I was a big fan of the drama,” said Minah. “So I was very happy to take the role of ‘Cha Eun Sang.’ The weather was really cold when we filmed, but the very first scene was a hug scene, which made me feel both nervous and warm.”

“I was also happy to act as ‘Kim Tan,’” said Taemin. “I was able to make lots of good memories with the staff and cast. The very first time I met Minah, we had to film the hug scene, which made us get closer to each other.”

Minah also added, “It was an eventful day because I got to try on a Jeguk High School uniform.”

“The other SHINee members worried about me when they heard I would be acting as ‘Kim Tan,’” said Taemin.

Meanwhile, 2013 SBS Gayo Awards will be broadcasted live on December 29.

Photo credit: Newsen
cr: mwave

No comments:

Post a Comment