Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Thursday, December 5, 2013

[NEWS] SHINee′s Taemin Falls in Love with ′We Got Married′ BG Song

SHINee’s Taemin has fallen in love with Luv.
The song Luv by Kiki Yuna has been used as the background music when Taemin and his ‘wife’ in the show, A Pink’s Son Na Eun appear together on the show.

“I feel like the whole world echoes in love when I listen to this song,” commented Taemin. “The song makes me feel like I’m really in love and not just for the show.”

SHINee′s Taemin Falls in Love with  ′We Got Married′ BG Song
“The lyrics also make me sad, the part that says, ‘Where are you on a day like this?’” added Taemin.
Luv is a song written and sung by singer-songwriter Kiki Yuna, who recently changed her name from Maeng Yuna. She recently released a new album KiKi YUNA.
Showing appreciation for Taemin’s praise, Kiki Yuna stated, “I watched many romance movies and dramas before I composed the song, so that I could really express the feeling of love in the song. I hope that this song will help people find their special ones this winter.”

Article credit: Jung Ji Won
Photo credit: JHM Sound, SM Entertainment

cr: mwave

No comments:

Post a Comment