Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

[TRANS] Onew and Minho for SHINee's "TALK 2 YOU Vol.3" Interview in JILLE Magazine, February 2013


 ONEW + MINHO
LEATHER - Leather jackets create a sense of playfulness through the effect of their colors
Onew and Minho made appearances for the third volume. These two are the dependable members who lead SHINee together. What is the heartwarming episode that they share?

Even in leather, girls who give out a tender feeling are lovely.
Onew: We wore leather at today's photoshoot. Usually, I don't wear leather often so I don't own any, but I'm thinking about trying it out from now on.
Minho: I wear it often once winter comes. So I don't feel like it's tight or anything. When I wear leather, I pay attention to the shoes or pants since I don't want to be too flashy. Wearing gaudy shoes and pants together with leather makes me end up feeling like I look standoffish.
Onew: Since you usually dress like this, you're particular about it. I wear it for photoshoots and on stage, but I think I'm a bit reluctant to make it part of my casual wear. Even so, I'm leaning towards leather lately.
Minho: Which style would you like to try?
Onew: I prefer simple styles. Also warm and flexible clothes. The number one requirement when I pick out clothes myself is whether the clothes are flexible. That's why I want clothes that are comfortable.
Minho: Since leather is a tough material, girls look really strong wearing it, dont they? So I think girls who can coordinate leather into their outfit to make it look tender are lovely.
Onew: Definitely. I think it'd be cute if they wear feminine dresses and hang the tough leather over their shoulders.[/size][/size]

We are similar in hating to lose.
Minho: It's only natural. We're like real brothers, aren't we?
Onew: That being said, I'm the older one and yet I feel like there are a lot of times where you're the one who looks after me... (laughs)
Minho: Nah, you make up for my shortcomings all the time. You've always been doing that for me, you know? We were in charge of being MCs for a music show in Korea, right? Didn't we help each other out a lot that time?
Onew: That's right. We talked about a lot of things and made the program lively. The two of us really tried hard. We are similar in hating to lose, right? There will rarely be times when my competitive side emerges, but you are always concerned with competing and don't compromise. I think that's what makes you manly and cool. But there are times when I also think, "Isn't he being too passionate?" (laughs). I want to go along with that side of yours. In the end, we're probably just the same.
Minho: Maybe. I think the part that I'm still lacking in is your funny side.
Onew: I'm a comedian after all (laughs).
Minho: Hahaha (laughs). There is a wild side to you, but then you'd suddenly become serious. I guess it is your earthly charm to have different sides like that.
Onew: You're making me embarrassed here... If you're talking about that, then I must say I'm still far from being as considerate as you are. Thank you for covering me with the blanket the other day. You thought that I was sleeping back when you did that, didn't you?
Minho: Yeah. So you weren't sleeping then?
Onew: Actually, I wasn't. I pretended to be asleep so that when you got closer, I'd open my eyes and surprise you, but then you covered me with the blanket. I was so touched by your kindness that I couldn't even trick you (laughs). I thought that you are a really kind person.
Minho: It's not like I intentionally went to you just to put the blanket on. I got back late that day and was thinking to myself, "I wonder what Onew is doing right now?" so I went to see what you were doing. I saw you sleeping with thin clothes on and I thought that if I let you sleep like that then you might catch a cold. It was very chilly that day after all.
Onew: You are always concerned about other members like that, huh?
Minho: Yup. Somehow, I'm just concerned about everyone. But all of them don't like it (laughs).
Onew: Not me though.
Minho: Maybe not you, but everyone else seems like they don't like it...
Onew: I don't think that's true... Fine then. The next time we have free time in Japan, let's go for ramen, just the two of us!

SHINee's 1 question and 1 answer!!
What are your favorite drinks and snacks?
Onew: Water and potato chips.
Jonghyun: Milk tea and all kinds of nuts.
Key: Beer, tea, coffee and sweet things.
Minho: Sports drinks, no snacks in particular.
Taemin: Jelly and juice.

Source: Jille Magazine
Translated by: supreme1 and red @ shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment