Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

[TRANS] 130109 Jjong Tweets Update!

11.32am
image
 Just tell me come on~~~
image
(P/T: Oh my, look at this kid. What could he have done to get beheaded?)
The text in Jonghyun’s tweet are lyrics to SNSD’s I Got A Boy. In their lyrics the phrase means ‘Why did she get her hair cut’, but he used it to mean beheaded

11.57am
image
He has the same personality as I do
image
Picture Translation:
Taken from the diary of a dog.
8AM - I ate dog food! I really like dog food!
9:30AM - I rode in a car! I really like riding in cars!
9:40AM - I went on a walk! I really like going on walks!
10:30AM - My owner scratched me! I really like it when someone scratches me!
12PM - Lunch! I really like lunch!
1PM - I played in the yard! I really like the yard!
3PM - I wagged my tail! I really like wagging my tail!
5PM - I got dental treats! I really like dental treats!
7PM - I played with the ball! I really like balls!
8PM - I watched TV with my owner! I really like watching TV!
11PM - I went to sleep! I really like going to sleep!

Credit: realjonghyun90
Translation credit: shiningtweets
cr: forevershinee

No comments:

Post a Comment