Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Thursday, January 3, 2013

[FA] 130102 SHINee (ONEW) having some filming!

image
#1 8.27am KST
Came to the apartment lobby in the early morning and I saw some people with wierd clothings. What I heard from the staff at the front counter was a group band, SHINee came to film their MTV, this is my first time meeting artistes since I came to Korea.

image
#2 7.07pmKST
Back to apartment lobby and they are still filming

image
image
#3 (believed to be ONEW)
I saw 3 young men walked past me, I do not know their names and they wore causally. This young man who I have taken, he was looking into the camera, making many different cute expressions.

Credit: tingdp (weibo)
English Translations: Forever_SHINee [4]
_________________________________________________________________________

SHINee films for MV at a Cafe in Korea?
Posted Image

I saw a few guys wearing weird outfits in the condominium’s lobby early this morning. The front desk staff told me that SHINee came to film for their MV.

*Someone asked this person if they are really SHINee and what MV they were filming. She replied that the Korean worker in her condominium told her that they are SHINee and the filming venue is Paul Bassett cafe, Seoul. (There is a Paul Bassett cafe below her condominium.)
**She said Paul restaurant, so I assume it’s Paul Bassett.

Note: The fanaccount is questionable as it was written by a non-Shawol. Please take this with a grain of salt.

Source: tingdp
Translated by: pplr @ shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment