Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, January 27, 2013

[INFO] 130126 Changmin mentions Jonghyun in TVXQ's interview with 10asia

Posted Image

If ‘Catch Me’ is a performance with a perfect concept, ‘Humanoids’ feels like it’s less intense and more relaxed within a generalized style of choreography.
Max Changmin: Tony Testa had to express the rage against a lover who is trying to leave with his ‘Catch Me’ choreography so I thought, ‘Ah. We must be the only people this guy is doing this to.’ (laughter) But then I saw Jonghyun’s expression in SHINee’s ‘Sherlock’ and I could see that he had asked Jonghyun to show intense emotions on his face as well. On the other hand, I felt like I could be more relaxed and enjoy dancing to ‘Humanoids’.

Source: 10asia
Translated by: dongbangdata.net

shared by: SFI

No comments:

Post a Comment