Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, November 3, 2012

[TRANS] Jjong Twitter Update+Tweets Mentioning SHINee


Jonghyun twitter update on 121103 
10.33pmkst

 I have a worry recently… Our house puppy Roo… is very very pretty and cute and listens well and does her bathroom business well too but… 

10.36pmkst

when I come home sometimes, she sees me and gets excited so she violently wags her tail and then pees.. Is she too happy to see me… Or is it urinary incontinence… Roo… It smells… Let’s wash up… How do I fix this…
10.45pmkst

To think I am the cause of your urinary incontinence… Roo, I will leave you now…
Credit: realjonghyun90
Translation credit: shiningtweets


Etude staff twitter update mentioning SHINee 121102

First time meeting the kids ke

Credit: Leehyosup
Chinese translation : Hyunstar
English Translation : Forever_SHINee



I am watching DOWN TOWN DX It is interesting!! HaHa
*** DOWNTOWN DX is a Japan Variety Show
Credit: realjonghyun90

No comments:

Post a Comment