Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, November 17, 2012

[TRANS] 121117 Jjong Twitter Update



Let’s go Let’s go!! Jonghyun ah Let’s go! Shanghai!

Credit: realjonghyun90
Translation credit: Forever_SHINee


Jonghyun’s twitter update @ 6.37pmKST 121116 

Hi Galaxy… A girl with high expectation… one day I will definitely get you…!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Phone: Which function do you wish to use?
Jonghyun: I love you
Phone: I appreciate your confession
Jonghyun: I love you yo~
Phone: Love is not something which you can express easily
Jonghyun: I really love you
Phone: Sometimes your over-expressing love will become a burden
Phone: If you wish to operate the function, please say ‘Hi Galaxy’
Credit: realjonghyun90
Chinese Translations: Hyunstar
English Translations: Forever_SHINee[4]

No comments:

Post a Comment