Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, May 25, 2012

[TRANS] 120525 SHINee 4th Anniversary Official site update


Onew 4th Anniversary Official site update 120525 
It’s our 4th anniversary. ^^
The long yet short time we’ve spent with you all makes me very happy. ^^
We’ve been focusing on our activities in Japan recently~
We’re having a fun time!

I will work hard in order to create even better times. ^^
Let’s all enjoy it together! Woohoo, ha.

You who will continue spend more time with us!
I love you. ^^

Everybody fantastic chicken

Key 4th Anniversary Official site update 120525 
 It’s our 4th anniversary.. It’s already our 4th anniversary!
I think everybody and we as well have run restlessly and leaned against each other.

Please continue to take care of us. We will promote from the bottom of our hearts!
I love you. Thank you :-)

Minho 4th Anniversary Official site update 120525

Four years have already passed 
since we introduced ourselves with “Hello, we are the shining SHINee”…

The SHINee members, staff, and our SHINee World 
have always been together in laughter, in tears and in hard times, in happy times.
I am very thankful and thankful again for those times ~

I hope more things can become happy
as much as this time right now is ^^

Thank you for always
creating an awesome movie with me ~~
You know that the day for the ending credits to roll is still far away, right ?^^
I always want to be by your side…
I sincerely thank you and thank you again~

Thank you and I love you. ^^



Taemin 4th Anniversary Official site update 120525


I’m SHINee’s cool man Taemin~!^^

Hello!!
I’m SHINee’s makdoongi Taemin!^^

Everyone, it’s already been 4 years for us.
There were many hiatuses and we were overseas a lot,
but I have always thought about all of SHINee World.
It’s the same for you all, right? haha

And I have finally turned 20 years old
and have become a mature man haha.
Don’t fall for me too much. ^^

Anyway, I really miss you.
Please wait a little longer, everyone. Huhu we will run to you quickly haha.
Anyway, please look forward to SHINee who is growing up quickly.
Continue to give us lots and lots of love~

I love you, SHINee world

This has been SHINee’s Taemin
who has become a cute but cool man.

Bbuing bbuing~~

Source & credits shinee.smtown.com

Translated by kimchi hana @ shineee.net 
shared by: nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment