Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, February 12, 2012

[TRANS] 120209 SHINee Mobile Update


Everyone on the mobile fan site, good day.
It’s Minho!

It feels like such a long time has passed since we’ve met everyone.
Recently I’ve been filming a drama in Korea.

Thanks to all of you, a nation-wide tour has been decided so along with the (other) members we’re putting all of our efforts into preparing so please look forward to it.

Today, I want to send one more picture showing this sort of thankfulness.

This photo was taken during the shooting of the drama,
it’s a photo taken in secret from the director (laugh)
I’m playing the role of genius hacker (Minhyuk).
Choi Minhyuk has the same last name Choi as me.
What do you think? Does it suit? (laugh)

Everyone!
Thank you for always supporting me.
Please wait just a little longer.
I miss you too~ [1]
(^_^)/
[1] Literally I want to meet you too

[Note: Minoutshine left out some text; additional text from Shimochan <3 ]
cr: crissan
shared by: nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment