Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, February 3, 2012

[Me2Day] 120202 Key Me2Day Update!

Cutie Key me2day update asking fans to take care! 120202 -
[Key] 이게날씨냐!!! 우리모두조심합시다!!! 감기조심! 피부조심! 건조주의!! [key] This weather is ridiculous!!! all of us becareful!!! beware of catching a cold !beware of your skin!and the dryness ! credit : SHINee me2day chinese translation : 偶吧 @ Valentine Key english translation : Forever_shinee Jonghyun me2day update on his childhood photo 120202 -  http://tmblr.co/ZGt9AyFlwOid 
Cutie Key me2day update asking fans to take care! 120202 -

[Key] 이게날씨냐!!! 우리모두조심합시다!!! 감기조심! 피부조심! 건조주의!! 
TRANS:

[key] This weather is ridiculous!!! all of us be careful!!! beware of catching a cold! beware of your skin!and the dryness ! 

credit : SHINee me2day
chinese translation : 偶吧 @ Valentine Key
english translation : Forever_shinee
shared by: nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment