Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Thursday, February 23, 2012

[TRANS] 120223 Jonghyun UFO Replies!

[Cr as tagged | Source: DC SHINee Gallery | trans by jujugal]


2012.02.23 02:30
[Fan] I’m going to ignore you.. Shoo.. -3-
[Jonghyun] Whom said I’m going to pay attention to you, keke
2012.02.23 02:47
[Fan] Oppa, I’m hungry, think I will be full if I eat your love.. hehe
[Jonghyun] Hehe Love can be food!!!
2012.02.23 02:50
[Fan] Oppa’s love can make one full even without eating it. keke.. Give me love  love love
[Jonghyun] Give you
2012.02.23 02:59
[Fan] When will SHINee come back? The answer is !!!??
[Jonghyun] Will announce after 60 years
Credits Chinese translation: yinyuetaishinee
Translation: eimanjjong


Fan: A uneven body dressed in red.. Oppa, is it a tomato?
Jong: It’s Strawberry



Fan : although there’s no surprise , will still be waiting 
Jong: hmm wait a while

Fan :oppa i’m really impatient already,along with nearing to Comeback but date is not confirm 
Jong: Is it 

Fan : agent Kim here a cup of coffee 
Jong: nurse Kim!! come and trap her till her mind recover to normal state 

Fan:  little  little  Jonghyun Oppa scared scared 
Jong: Something serious will happen 

Fan : Where did you come from and where did you hide do you like me  caught you
Jong: oh i got caught 

Fan : You don’t want to sleep? not sleepy? let me sing you a lullaby !! dear?!
Jong: I can fall asleep by myself

Fan: ahh you don’t want to be mine?then i become yours!accept me!cupid arrow shoot
Jong :  shoot back 

Fan: oh.. i called you yeobo and you never reply me but i really love you
Jong: oh..ha  



Fan : Where did you come from and where did you hide do you like me  meow meow caught you
Jong: erm i got caught 

Fan : now that you are caught by me you’re mine lovely lovely Jong you’re whose?
Jong: belong to myself

Fan : You don’t want to sleep? not sleepy? let me sing you a lullaby !! deal?!
Jong: I can fall asleep by myself

Fan: cut.. i called you yeobo and you never reply me with sincerely loving you?! haha
Jong: oh..ha thanks 

Fan: I do not want to care about you。。go go -3-
Jong: who say that i am gonna bother about you , hehe

Fan : i meant the opposite way and say it…. sigh
Jong: ㅎㅅㅎ 

Fan : Oppa I’m hungry if i’m able to eat your love i guess i will be full ..keke
Jong : hehe how can love be eaten !!!

Fan : If Oppa give me your love even if i don’t eat i will be full~ hehe give me your love love love
Jong: give you

Fan: When’s SHINee’s comeback? the ans is!!!!??
Jong: will reveal the ans 60 years later



Fan : Oppa ! why didn’t you appear in Salamander Guru 
Jong : that’s Min Hyuk (minho’s show) ah

Fan : Oppa! why didn’t you appear in Salamander Guru 
Jong : because i look like Salamander

Fan: can’t forget your love..!
Jong: hahahaha thanks

Fan : while thinking of you i drew you down will you approve this on twitter? next time is Minho oppa ,Tension burning^^ (picture as of above)
Jong : Hahaha no  
Fan:  little  little  Jonghyun Oppa scared scared… quick run haha
Jong: Something serious will happen 

Fan :   little  little  Jonghyun Oppa i love you
Jong: hehe

Fan : discuss about Jonghyun (height) it’s consider quite tall right?!
Jong: ha
Fan : Oppa i’m badly bothered haha and the comeback date isnt confirm this make me more !
Jong: that

Fan : agent Kim here a cup of coffee 
Jong: nurse Kim!! come and trap her till her mind recover to normal state 

Fan : do you know which day is the best to SHINee’s notice(teaser?comeback?)?? there’s every fan’s true heart ah huhu 
Jong: Haha it’s so funny

Fan : broken heart..when will i receive?
Jong: erm erm now ha

Credit/chinese translation : For_SHINee_World 
English translation : Forever_SHINee
shared by: nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment