Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, February 25, 2012

[FA ]120224 Key’s Fan Account at Shanghai Airport

Yesterday thre was news from bar (Chinese forums)  that SHINee will come to Shanghai - everyone was guessing. Shanghai fangirls were so happy that they were going crazy. I got firsthand information from those who waited at the airport. Around 11am they left Korea (for Shanghai).. So I was thinking.. ah, they are really coming! I was thinking : Why wasn’t I born in Shanghai. 

Around 1.30PM, someone from weibo told me that SHINee have touched down but have not come out from the immigration - at the same time I was getting crazy in my dorm. I read from Weibo that they were coming out from the immigration counters, I quickly called my friend who was present at the airport. Once I got through with her, she said she saw Key! It was not difficult to spot key (because of his airport fashion). My friend gave a picture to Key and I thought Key only glanced at it but Key took it!!! Everyone at Weibo was asking what Key was holding. I was so proud that it was a friend that I knew who passed the present to Key!!! And there was a fan who managed to take a snapshot of Key looking at the photo!! 

v Key looking at the photo

Fan Account by : 神潼ST // Gift given by : 席择狱 (baidu) // Image by : 小恐龙小狐狸哟-皿- //
Translation : soundtracklove @ soompi

shared by: nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

1 comment: