Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

[TRANS] 120828&27 Onew&Jjong Tweets+Terrts Mentioned SHINee




120828 Minho was mentioned in Gil Sunghoon’s twitter update

1:59pmKST

Haha Mino thought that it’s me who did it haha wow wow it’s not me haha it’s Bling Bling shining’s beautiful boy Jonghyun who did it!!

Picture Translation :
Minho : What‘s this ha

120828 Jonghyun twitter update

3.28pmkst

Cute right
Picture Translation :
Jonghyun : Mino ah
Minho : This is war..

3.29pmkst

I’m saying you’re cute
Picture translation :
Minho : I’ve seen the picture’s kekeke
Don’t send it again kekeke
Jonghyun : look again



11.20pmkst

Minho appear on the TV.


11.38pmkst

Just a taste

11.39pmkst

 I’ll hold back

11.39pmkst

Eat your chicken

Credit: realjonghyun90
Translation credit: Shiningtweets
__________________________________________________________________

120827 Onew twitter update @ 6.41pmkst

Everyone’s worried they’ll fly away~ Hold onto anything so you won’t~^^

Credit: skehehdanfdldi

Jjong Tweets!!


Thank you to everyone at Xports News for providing this valuable material. The 1st “Goodbye, Choi Minho! I mean Kang Taejun!” composition contest is open. I’ll pick one person who creates something funny with this picture and give them a small present.

3.58pmkst

It doesn’t seem right to create a competition to make fun of Minho with one picture. After much thought, I will be accepting any entries related to laughing at and teasing Minho. (Let’s not use news pictures though. Reuploading is not allowed shiver shiver shiver. I’m kinda scared.)


7.33pmkst

There’s a lot of excellent art piece ! 10pm will be the award ceremony !
10pmkst

The start is a sweet, plain award. (T/N: This is a reference to TVXQ’s Mirotic lyrics)

10.01pmkst

Speed king lightning award

10.01pmkst

Lion, move! award.

10.02pmkst

 Nice to meet you, Johnny Depp Award

10.03pmkst

 Min-ternet war award

10.03pmkst

 Min-ternet war award 2

10.05pmkst

Baby, don’t say goodbye. Don’t talk to me with those eyes. Baby, say yeah, baby say yeah. You have the expressions of Minho-Lisa Award pic.twitter.com/lEC3oD7q (T/N: He’s referring to MBLAQ’s Mona Lisa Lyrics. P/T: You are my Minho-Lisa)

10.05pmkst

well behav Minho award

10.07pmkst

Reverse situation award 

10.08pmkst

 Finding hidden Minho award (P/T: Minho clock 11:30) 

10.09pmkst

 Fly pineapple award

10.10pmkst

Deodorant necessary award

10.10pmkst

Minho’s thoughts award (P/T: Why are you doing this to me?!?!!)

10.12pmkst

10.14pmkst

 I’m smiling but I’m crying Award (Note: Minho’s and Jonghyun’s faces are swapped on their bodies) 

10.14pmkst

 Everyone, good work. This is really fun.
10.18pmkst

A cute Minho who’s failed to bring the third picture award

10.20pmkst

f this fails again, I’m going to give up on the cute Minho award

10.28pmkst

I forgot to upload this award

10.34pmkst

I just got a masterpiece through KaTalk Award pic.twitter.com/HFF2Ul78 (P/T: You’re only getting farther away.. You’re the only one..)

10.38pmkst

 I laughed so much. The prize is my selca, I’m giving it to everyone who participated

10.52pmkst

Why was a field uploaded… Minho’s good looking 


10.54pmkst

Don’t get me wrong, Minho is good looking. Even if you do a random capture he’s like this. I’m jealous…

Credit: realjonghyun90 
Translation credit: Shiningtweets

Jonghyun twitter update on 120826

6.38pmkst

 I lose my things often, but there are bad people like Minho who use that for bad things.



Picture translation :
Minho: What do you think this is? kekekeke

Jonghyung: Oh kehe. You were the one who stole my sunglasses, huh? I raised a tiger…

Minho: kekekekeke Finders keepers, right? Jonghyun: You have too many unnecessary thoughts. You’re a diaper.
6.44pmkst

For example, he knows I’ll look for my wallet so he puts it in the fridge like this…

6.46pmkst

Or he knows I’ll put on a belt when I go out so he puts it on…
6.48pmkst

Mm… I see it’s me who just forgets a lot…
6.50pmkst

Minho said finders keepers. I found Minho’s room without its owner in the dorms. Minho’s room is mine.
6.53pmkst

 If I think about it, it’s just that I don’t really remember where I put my things. The twist of the story is Koowoonmong level. (T/N: The Korean novel Koowoonmong is known for its twists, where the dream was shown to be reality and reality was shown to be a dream.)
7.05pmkst

Since I did a storm tweet, Bolaven should not come but do a moonwalk and go to an area where no one would get work… Everyone, if Laven comes, put newspaper on your windows. I’m ending with a tweet to public interest. (T/N: Bolaven is the giant typhoon that’s due to hit Korea soon. If you put newspaper on glass during a storm with heavy wind, the newspaper prevents the glass from breaking.)

Credit: realjonghyun90
Translation credit: shiningtweets
cr: ForeverSHINee


No comments:

Post a Comment