Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

[INFO] Actress Kim Ji Won reveals she was set up with SHINee’s Minho in the past


Actress Kim Ji Won, who is currently starring in the SBS drama ‘To the Beautiful You‘, revealed that in the past, she was set up with SHINee‘s Minho.

On the recent filming of SBS’ ‘Strong Heart‘, Kim Ji Won stated, “I’ve been on a blind date with Minho before. A director I knew told me, ‘There’s a good guy I know. I’ll introduce you to him,’ and called Minho over.”

Minho, who also appeared on ‘Strong Heart’, responded, “The director at the time kept telling me how pretty and how much of a catch Kim Ji Won is,” raising curiousity about the stars’ first meeting.

How many ShaWols are wishing they could’ve had the same chance?
Source: Osen Via: Allkpop 

No comments:

Post a Comment