Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, August 27, 2011

[TRANS] 110826 SHINee’s Interview on “ORISUTA” Japan Magazine



Q: Having release of the 1st Single in Japan, how was the response(opinion/reaction) in your surroundings?  
Jonghyun: I was told that it was fresh, because the Korean version is the song composed for our Korea debut. My friends asked something like, “Wasn’t it difficult for the recording in Japanese?” and “Did your Japanese became skillful?”.


Q: Generally, you can remember(understand) the Japanese when we speak at a fairly speed right?
Onew: I think I am good at speaking Japanese with the others. But, this is not the truth (laugh).
Jonghyun: From last time, I hope to become one who can speak (Japanese), but slowly the other members are (in the midst of) learning it.


Q: This debut song, the amount sold had reached and set the highest record for the korean (debut) groups during the initial week of release!
Jonghyun: I was really shocked when I heard this. I am filled with lots of gratitudes. (That is to say) from this, I received lots of love, it can change the mindset of one to live up to their dream to do music from now on.
Key: I am happy because this breaks off a good start. Then, I will look forward for the degree(amount) of further reaction(support) that everyone can give us (SHINee), it will increasingly be more. I will work hard from now on for good results!

(-TO BE CONTINUED-)
Magazine Scan by theTONGHYUN
Translations by: NINGZzhi @ shiningshawols.com

No comments:

Post a Comment