Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Thursday, August 4, 2011

110803 [INFO] SHINee Kiss Kiss Kiss Preview(Lyrics+Translation); From Japan Radio Interview

So I listened to the preview many times and this is what I heard from the chorus part of the song ~ I included English translation :) I’m not 100% sure of the lyrics.

♡ 君だけに “kiss kiss kiss” どんな時も 僕はずっときみの傍にいるよ “kiss kiss kiss” きみだけをこれからも見つめていたい全ての愛をこめてKissを送るよ
Only you “kiss kiss kiss” through hard times and good times I’m always by your side “kiss kiss kiss” from now on I only look at you. I will send you a kiss from all my love.

♡ 君だけに “kiss kiss kiss” どんな時も 僕は君を守り続けるよ “kiss kiss kiss” きみだけをいつまでも抱きしめていたい
Only you “kiss kiss kiss” through hard times I will continue to protect you “kiss kiss kiss” I want to hug you forever.


 the preview is in Part 2 and start at 1:00

Credit and English Translation: keycifer0923 @tumblrReblog by the sweetest drug @tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment