Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, August 26, 2011

[TRANS] 110825 Key's interview for Ray Magazine

Posted Image
1) What was the chance to start this career?
A: From young, all along I had a dream to become a singer. I was blessed with a chance, I took an audition and was scouted(observation period). Then, I started preparing towards debuting.

2) What was the chance to have an interest in singing and music?
A: I think it is because since I’m a child, I like both singing and dancing, thus it became natural (that I like music and to sing). Now I do not decide on which genres but listen to many different kind. I aimed to check out all just to do(make) new music(lyrics).

3) What kind of Character are you in SHINee?
A: SHINee’s source of energy (laugh). Since I was a student, I like my friends, somehow or other I am always a cheerful child.

4) In what way would you spend your off day?
A: I will practice song, dance; I feel like a day ended (fast) while you are used your time to do your hobbies. My hobby is to do something like drawing.

5) Now, what are you addicted to (bury yourself in)?
A: I am concentrating on Japanese language, exercising, practicing songs, etc. I can remember the pronunciation (better) when watching drama(s) and anime(s) on television (screen) in studying my Japanese.

6) So now, please tell us your funny failure story!
A: During an interview, I was speaking in Kansai Dialect. The reason why is, I have liked and enjoyed watching [DOMOTO] (A Japanese Variety show), and this programme uses Kansai Dialect as their standard Japanese (laugh).


7) What is your impression of Japanese girls (fans)?
A: Cute. No matter which fangirls who I have seen giving us support, I feel that many of them have their own personal style which matches each of them.

8) What is your favourite Japanese phrase?
A: [umai]. It means delicious, but having one word to hold and represent two meanings of both “delicious” and “skillful”, this word becomes nice (interesting).

9)If you have a week of rest days, what do you want to do?
A: I certainly will go for a holiday! If I can rest at ease, any place would be fine. Then, I also want to eat many different kind of delicious food (laugh).

10) 10 years later, do you have an ideal, type of guy whom you want to become?
A: I want to become a stylish wise guy. Although one might say, this and one’s ideal guy’s impression is different; I want to make the best out of my personality to become one who will keep by the promise.


Magazine Scan by: theTONGHYUN
Translations by: NINGZzhi @ shiningshawols.com

No comments:

Post a Comment