Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, July 24, 2011

110724 Minho's,Key's and Onew's UFO Replies(15,20,21,22 and 23/7)

*110715*
Posted Image
[Fan to Key] Your Japanese skill is improving!! Really good~~ㅎㅎ
[Minho] I think he’s really good too ㅎ KongKim ^^
Posted Image
[Fan] Taeminah~ We need a serious talk. Meet me
[Key] No way


*110720*
Posted Image
[Fan] Hundred times a day~ I dream about it!
[Minho] Waiting for you to come! ㅎ


[T/N: I think they’re singing f(x)’s Chu~ ]


*110721*
Posted Image
[Fan] I miss you (feel like dying)~ But I hope you will comeback only after the test. I’m sincerely asking… ㅠ
[Minho] The test is nearly coming…. Be strong! About the comeback, it would be before or after…


Posted Image
[Fan] Babies ah~ Is the weather in Japan ok? The typhoon just came, right? I’m worried ㅠ
[Minho] Don’t be worried ^^ We’re fine~~~
Posted Image
[Fan] If you meet Buddha at the market, what will you say?
[Minho] Wa… so… my sense is not good as yours… I don’t know ㅠ
Posted Image
[Fan] Today, all of sudden, I cut my hair from the waist to the shoulderㅠㅠ now regret ㅠㅠ*huk*
[Minho] Um… I think long hair is nice...

*110722*

[Fan] It’s so hard for me to like sports ㅠ Help me!!
[Minho] But I found it interesting right from the start… How can I help you?


[Fan] Really want to see SHINee on Korea stage as five, quickly!
[Minho] Ah… We will comeback soon, as five ㅎ


[Fan] It has been a year since Lucifer comeback ㅠ So fast
[Minho] It has been a year already?


[Fan] Curious about the members’ current weight. Why there’s no information about it? ㅠ
[Minho] Cus it’s a secret ^^


[Fan] I’m on a diet but now still eating small snacks ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠQuickly scold me so that I don’t eat again ㅠㅠ
[Minho] Occasionally (eat) is ok


Translated and Posted by NhiAngela/[N]hi_[R]ie @ SHINee Thread on Soompi


*110723*
Posted Image
source: shakizi
eng trans and posted by: vivz @ SHINee Thread on Soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment