Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

110711 Minho UFO replies~


Posted Image
13:20
Fan: Fried chicken at East Incheon (a district in Seoul) is the best~ 
Minho: East Incheon fried chicken... I need to ask mom to buy! I like it too ^^
(LMAO this fan actually posted this once and Jjong replied her "Looks yummy")

Posted Image
Fan: Today also not reply, right? ^_ㅠ
Minho: Today will reply ㅎ Long time no see ^^

13:23
Fan: Minoya~mi mi mi mi no ya~ 
Minho: Wae wae ae ae ae aeyo???? (Why????)

13: 56
Fan: How was the broadcast show? Couldn't watch because I was at Jeju. Sorry~
Minho: It's ok ㅎ Did you have fun playing there?

13:10 
Fan: Today's my birthday but I have a test so I can't play... Minho please reply to this. Wish me birthday
Minho: Happy birthday to you~ Don't be depressed in the middle of setting the goal. You can do it ^^
(received it 20mins before the exam. So happy ^^)

Fan: It appears like except for JongHyun, other members don't seem to bother about UFO. When will i have friendly conversation with you guys?
Minho: No! Since now I will do more friendly conversations than Jonghyunie hyung~
Posted Image

Fan: I'm having a cold. Dying
Minho: Get better soon~ Be strong today~

Eng translated by [N]hi_[R]ie (may have mistakes though LOL)
Take out with credit ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment