Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, October 27, 2012

[TRANS] 121026 Jjong Twitter Update



kekekegekegegegekegegegegegegegekekegekkegekkegekkekekkeke died laughing

7.29pmKST

@IDOL_sister_b: When I was in high school year 2, my brother high school year 1, there was a period of time because of rebellious stage I became a small bully; my friends and I entered a hotel to drink. I do not how did he found out about it, the name which I was being called [ ] by my brother Kim Jonghyun (Jonghyun) ‘You this brat, is it that you want a beating to make you awake’ then after saying, he hit me.
7.30pmKST

There is even this kind of thing so amazing everyone’s imagination is really WOW!
7.43pmKST

 In our group, there is a man god , there is a dancing king, but the best among them ohoh selca king oh oh 

Chinese Translations: SHINeefamily, Hyunstar (weibo)
English Translations: Forever_SHINee [4] 

No comments:

Post a Comment