Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Thursday, July 26, 2012

[TRANS] SHINee Tweets &Tweets Mentioned SHINee


 Onew Twitter update on 120725


Bingsuuu (T/N: Bingsu is a shaved ice dessert.)


Oh wow the orders are flooding in

Key was mentioned in MAGNMAG Shop Twitter 120725

SHINee’s “Key” made a surprise entrance to the MAGNMAG shop in Garosugil !
As expected of a fashionista, he shopped and only picked out unique items. Just looking at him makes me content. :-) 

Key was mentioned in MAGNMAG Shop Twitter 120726

Throwing in a picture of SHINee’s “Key” that I couldn’t upload yesterday! ;-)
It looked like he was buying a birthday present for Taemin. He didn’t just look at clothes but he also looked closely at lifestyle items!
Credit: MAGNMAG


Minho was mentioned in SM Choreographer’s Tweet 120724

 I received a love confession yesterday but I politely ignored it.
Picture Translation
Minho: Let’s do well at the next concert too !! My personal choreographer kekeke
Jaewon: Get lost, I’m not doing yours.
Minho: I love you~
Minho: Do you know my feelings?
Jaewon: I don’t know
Minho; I know very well kekeke
Jaewon: I don’t know
Minho: I love you ^^
Credit: famous_jae



Onew Updates his Twitter  120724

Heyeyeyeyeyey~ Everyone, thank you mackerel pelvis physique grid cheapskate dagger Wednesday daily life lettuce loach soup
 (T/N: Onew used words that starts with the syllable of the previous word and connected them all together. It clearly doesn’t make sense at all when translated. Gomapsamchigolgyukjaringobisuyoilsangchueotang = Gomapsam samchi chigol golgyuk gyukja jaringobi bisu suyoil ilsang sangchu chueotang)
Credit: skehehdanfdldi

Translation Credit: Shiningtweets
shared by: nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment