Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, July 27, 2012

[TRANS] SHINee Tweets & Tweets Mentioned SHINee

Onew twitter update @ 4.18pmkst 120726 -

 I was holding my phone lying down and dropped the corner on my face haha I’m having a mental breakdown

credit; skehehdanfdldi
translation credit :shiningtweets
Onew twitter update @ 4.18pmkst 120726 -
I was holding my phone lying down and dropped the corner on my face haha I’m having a mental breakdown
credit; skehehdanfdldi


Jonghyun twitter update @2.14amkst 120727 -

기범이가 보내줌 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ으ㅏ어엌ㅋㅋㅋ웃다죽겟엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Kibum sent this to me kekekeke ahhh kekekeke I’m gonna die laughing kekekekekekekekekekekeke 

credit:realjonghyun90
translation credit :shiningtweets
Jonghyun twitter update @2.14amkst 120727 -
기범이가 보내줌 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ으ㅏ어엌ㅋㅋㅋ웃다죽겟엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
TRANS:
Kibum sent this to me kekekeke ahhh kekekeke I’m gonna die laughing kekekekekekekekekekekeke
credit:realjonghyun90


Keybum was mention in Ryeowook hyung’s tweet 120726

Dana noona and Kibummie are helping us in doing Sukira special DJ ^^ Soon they will be doing a phone call with us kya kya
Credit: ryeong9

Translation Credit: G
translation credit :shiningtweets
shared by: nuha^^jinki@myjinki.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment