Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

[Fanaccount] 110912 OnTaeKey @ Incheon airport [Onew focus]

I’m waiting to board my flight going to NY at gate 10 now.
For getting some medicine, I went to a pharmacy, the only one in the airport after passing through immigration, then I saw SHINee in Starbucks, right next to the pharmacy.
Ohmygod Lee-Jinki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohmygod Choi-jin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked at him, thinking His back is like Lee-Jinki…?, ohmygod, it was him. T.T
My heart crazily pounded, but I acted like a ‘Cool City Woman’ just like any other non-fangirl woman ah, SHINee..? in order not to give him my look so fangirl…….., but I’m sure I had the ‘obsessed fangirl look’ on my face. ^_T

I thought I’d just get the medicine quickly and go back to my waiting area, but I couldn’t help but go to Starbucks to order anything listed on top of the menu with a quivering voice. XD

SHINee was in front of the counter waiting for their coffees. Kibum, Taemin, Jinki, Choi-Jin, and a woman were there. On the way coming back from Singapore yesterday, I also saw Infinite at the airport, but it absolutely can’t be compared. I’m not joking SHINee shine all over their bodies. XD

Taemin was in a black tee and sunglasses, laughing/talking over something very funny, and he was so tall. (I’m a small girl, that’s why? XD)

Kibum was talking with the woman next to him. She said, I didn’t know you were into Latte?, then he laughed with his facial expression like ‘ㅂ’. T.T He was so skinny and wore unique leggings so pretty.

Jinki stood next to Choi-Jin, jumping like a kid waiting for Americano. T.T Toooo cute. T.T
His hair was so natural and pretty, and was in a grey hoodie and loose pants. T.T
His cropped pants showed his calves, so milky-white. T.T I’m telling you guys, I can hardly calm down now. XD Kya~! LOL

I even filmed them secretly, so chaos and wild-excitement video by my hands trembled.
Jinki took his Ice Americano sucking it with a straw as he walked towards gate 100 area. T.T
My hands were trembling even filming his back faintly getting smaller from my sight. LOL
I’ll upload the video later.

When I waited for him coming out from Starbucks, looking around and looking back, Jinki’s eyes and my eyes met, but I had to turn my gaze. T.T Soooooooooooo good looking. T.T
I always thought what I’d do when meeting him for real, but I don’t give a crap about it now. XD

In real life, shivering like crazy with having no words. LOL
I really wanted to get his autograph or take a picture with him, but stopped myself hopping for that because of Choi-Jin standing next to him. XD



cr; hurlaeng@YTsource: onewside (onewside.com), Onair (onew.me) / hurlaeng
eng trans + shared: aprilontokki

No comments:

Post a Comment