Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, September 23, 2011

[FA] 110922 Key’s Surprise Birthday Party #2

  • Key: /shows off about the clothes he bought in Spain.
  • Minho: Ah, really.. It was a pity that I didn’t get to go to Spain.
  • Jonghyun: They even went to the beach!
  • Key: I was alone..
  • Jonghyun: I heard that it was really fun at the beach!
  • Key: It was!
  • Taemin: We even went swimming and almost drowned.
  • Minho: Ah, Onew hyung knows how to swim and yet…
  • Taemin: I wore a life jacket just to save Onew hyung! ㅋㅋㅋ
  • Onew: No! I already stated that I didn’t need saving but he insisted on it!
  • Jonghyun: Weren’t you on the verge of dying?
  • Taemin: Onew hyung even shouted “Save me!”
  • Jonghyun: So that’s what happened at the beach…
  • Taemin: We saw alot of things~ Like the Ac Milan and Barcelona match!
  • Minho: Oh that. I watched it in the dorm in the early morning. Taemin, Onew hyung and Key aren’t aware of this, but there was a big hooha about this in Korea.
  • Jonghyun: Really?
  • Minho: Yes! Because Jonghyun hyung went home so you aren’t aware of this either but back at the dorm, manager hyung told me that something big had happened, that Onew hyung and Taemin got to watch the match in person.
  • Onew: That isn’t chaos in Korea but just in the dorm right…
  • Minho: Why didn’t I go.. How is that possible. That happened the day before Dream Team recording, so I was really angry. I thought, I must win the K7!! If I didn’t get it, I would die.
  • Jonghyun: Didn’t even get to go to Spain.
  • Minho: Yes! I didn’t even get to go to Spain in the first place, and then I didn’t get to watch the match! I felt like crying.
  • Jonghyun: So Minho ended up winning the car!
  • Taemin: If it’s like this, it means that you won the K7 because of us!
  • Minho: Yes.
  • Taemin: Hand it over~
  • Jonghyun: Good one Taemin ㅋㅋㅋ
  • Key: Just give me the car door ㅋㅋㅋ
  • Taemin: I want the back seat.
  • Jonghyun: I want the cap opening ㅋㅋㅋ (for petrol)
  • Onew: I want the engine ㅋㅋㅋ The windshield will be okay too!
  • Key: We’re taking too much don’t you think…
  • Minho: The car isn’t even out yet and you guys want so much! ㅋㅋㅋ
  • Jonghyun: Anyway congratulations again. I think this is the 5th time I’ve said it!
Source: ohatoms
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image
picture source : DC SHINee Gallery
TRANS:
Key- i’ve cutted my hair! 
a- Annyeong haseyo bitnaneun SHINee imnida 
Key- it’s so fast 
Taem- today so many people has come
Jong- it’s the speech everytime we do and keep doing
Key- it came by fast
Jong- that’s right
Key- It’s not like yesterday, but it surely come fast
Jong- like that, faster than expected
Taem- Yes, right
After JongKey, who will be next after this?
?- Us (T/N: i think it’s abt their birthday, after this there are Onew&Minho;’s bday coming)
Jong- you two together?
Min- dunno
Key- you two are originally busy
Jong- just do it at home
Min- that’s the best (of course)
Jong- with video call… however why did we come here?
Taem- yes, exactly today, well not exact today but tomorrow isn’t it a very beautiful day, it’s a pity we can’t have it (on the actual day).. unfortunately..
Min- it’s okay even if we’re not having (a party)
Taem- (we) felt bad already, don’t u feel bad?
Jong- feel bad!?!???
Min- i don’t feel bad
Jong- to feel bad? that might be..,..
????
Key- because there’ll definitely a beautiful day like tomorrow once a month
Jong- oh, once a month
Key- yes
Jong- is it like that?
Min- then 12 times a year? what day is that?
Key- first, it’s including your bday..
Jong- it’s your bday
Key- so now 5 months already done (the 5 of their bday)
Jong- that’s right, then (the rest) 7 months is family’s bday
Key- friend’s bday
Jong- oh oh what’re u talking abt earlier! you caught! like this
Key- ah i dunno
Jong- tomorrow is a big happy day that many people have gathered like this, what’s that day? Key-goon care to say what day is that?
Key- yeah tomorrow is a festival for a whole day
Jong- a festival ㅋㅋ
Min- birthday festival ㅋㅋㅋ 


translated by  @yaoiraburu / pumkeybum @ tumblr | via: shawolindo

No comments:

Post a Comment