Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, March 26, 2011

110326 Insooni delivers a sassy cover of SHINee’s “Ring Ding Dong”

Just because Insooni is a veteran singer doesn’t mean that she can’t enjoy new K-pop!

On the March 25th episode of KBS’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook,’ Insooni performed SHINee’s ‘Ring Ding Dong,’ surprising not only the audience, but the host as well.

Insooni said, “It was hard to do something that takes five people to do, but I always want to challenge myself when I see the audience cheering me on.”

Everyone was amazed that someone in her fifties could pull off all the singing and dancing required for an idol song. Not only that, but she even managed to introduce her own swag to the cover!

Insooni laughed, “I’m most comfortable with ‘Open Music Concert’ because I’ve been performing for it since I was young, but when I got a request to appear on ‘Sketchbook’, I was very happy. It’s because I can sing while connecting and making eye contact with the audience.”

Meanwhile, Insooni is currently promoting her dance song, ‘Uppercut.’

Check out the awesome cover:



Source: Xports News via Nate
Posted by: Allkpop
admin~nuha <3 bb~

No comments:

Post a Comment