Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, March 13, 2011

110313 Key Appa Fan account

 A Korean blogger who is a mother and a non-SHAWOL wrote this account of meeting Key on a train to Daegu during Chuseok. 
image
“We were on the train to Daegu to visit my mother when something  surprising happened, a celebrity was sitting in the same row as my  family. It was SHINee’s Key-goon! At first, my husband was sitting next  to him but he didn’t recognise him. 30 year old ahjusshis are all the  same. Mid-way, my son went to Key’s side and kept bothering him.  However, Key did not show a trace of unhappiness, instead he gave him  biscuits and even played with him. What a well-mannered youth! Thanks to  Key, I was very relaxed on the trip to Daegu. After we reached Daegu,  right until the train station exit, Key kept holding onto my son’s hand  and brought him down the train. I believe that Key will be a good father  after marriage ^ ^”

http://pedo-noona.tu…ppa-fan-account
Fan Account Credit: Baidu http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=966049983
re.credit :-shawoloveshinee.tumblr
admin~nuha <3 bb~

No comments:

Post a Comment