Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Thursday, September 27, 2012

[TRANS] 120927 OnTae at Radio Star (Taemin Part)

SHINee’s Taemin Bought Parents “Gangnam Style” House and Foreign Car  

SHINee’s Taemin revealed that he bought his parents a house in Cheongdamdong (an affluent neighborhood within Gangnam) and an imported car (which is known to be very expensive in Korea).

On September 26, Taemin made a guest appearance on MBC’s variety talk show “Radio Star” along with actor Kim Jung Nam, fellow teammate Onew and CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun for the special segment “Idols Whom Nunas Love.”

During the broadcast, MC Kim Kook Jin asked the idol singers, “What’s the biggest present you’ve given to your parents since debut?”

Taemin responded, “I bought my parents a house in Cheongdamdong and an imported car.” Onew replied, “I gave my parents all the money I earned. They got a new car and I’m currently saving to give them a new house.”

Lee Jong Hyun answered, “I bought them a house in Busan. Father doesn’t have a driver’s license so I didn’t get him a car.”
Source: Soompi


SHINee’s Taemin Enjoys Draft Beer, Soju on Rainy Days


The youngest of SHINee is no longer a baby as Taemin expressed his growing fondness for alcohol on the latest episode of MBC’s Radio Star.

Taemin appeared on the show with Onew, CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun, and actress Kim Jung Nan on September 26, where he shared that he enjoys drinking draft beer.

“I went to go eat chicken with my friends, and when I ate the chicken with draft beer, it just went down so smoothly,” explained Tae Min. “I think draft beer tastes a lot better than just beer in a can.”

As he excitedly described his fondness of beer, Taemin gulped and licked his lips, as if he was craving it just by talking about it.

The hosts were entertained by the idol star’s recent discovery of alcohol and asked if he tried other drinks, like soju and makgulli (rice wine).

Taemin replied, “Soju flows down so well on rainy days. I haven’t tried makgulli yet.”

Taemin later shared that although SHINee’s curfew is 3 am, he usually stays home by himself. The MC panel suggested that he uses that free time to create a draft beer machine.

Source: enewsWorld


Super Junior’s Kyuhyun Clears Up Dating Rumors with SHINee’s Taemin?  



Posted Image

Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun explained the dating rumors between him, SHINee‘s Taemin and TVXQ‘s Changmin.

Taemin was one of the guests on MBC‘s ‘Radio Star‘. The panel, excluding Kyuhyun, mentioned the scandal that Kyuhyun and Taemin had.

At first, Kyuhyun and Taemin were flustered, but Kyuhyun explained, “Whenever we had an overseas concert, we would bring up a female fan and serenade her. But this time, Taemin dressed up as a girl instead. TVXQ’s Changmin kissed the top of his head, and I kissed his cheek.”

Yoon Jong Shin jokingly goaded them, saying, “The SM artists have so little scandals, so I feel like there can be male-male couples. You haven’t had a girlfriend in a while, right?”

Taemin was also asked if he would pick Kyuhyun or Changmin if he were a girl. He answered, “I think I’d get greedy and cheat on them. I like Kyuhyun’s soft voice and Changmin’s high notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment