Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, September 17, 2012

[TRANS] 120916/17 Jjong Tweets



It’s fun! ㅎㅅㅎ

Credit: realjonghyun90


12.47amkst

kekegekekegekekege ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅡㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
(P/T: SS: Nice tomeet you~ JH: Shimshim, it’s Confession Day, I’m confessing to you. SS: Ah really? JH: Let’s date, it’s our first day today ke… SS: Okay hehehe It’s our first day today honey♥ JH: Hul you said honey you’re giving me goosebumps let’s break up. SS: Hul.)

12.40amkst

ㅜㅡㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅡ kekekegegegegegegegegekekegege
(P/T: SS: Sleepy. JH: Let me try again. Shimshim, will you be my girlfriend? SS: ㅇㅅㅇ I’m a guy, omo.)

12.55amkst

ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ
(P/T: SS: Hi. JH: Shimshim, I’m presenting myself to you. I refuse your refusal. SS: Whatever it is, I’m sorry ㅠㅜ. JH: You don’t have to cry… I’m SHINee’s Jonghyun, an idol… SS: Sorry it was because of your face.)



8.05pmkst

 A new world is finally going to open. Seyoon-god has come to twitter. Soon, the world of bs-twitter will open.
9.45pmkst

I called Kyuhyun hyung and asked him for Seyoon hyung’s number, but he hung up asking what if Seyoon hyung doesn’t like it… cry…
9.48pmkst

 The more surprising thing is, he said he’ll text me the number but he still hasn’t… I have to prove myself. hnng Seyoon-god..


Credit: realjonghyun90
Translation credit: Shiningtweets 

No comments:

Post a Comment